Thursday, February 14, 2013

Maybe I'm a Bad Mom, but....

Happy V-Day folks!

So this morning I was dressing Baby E and I got a nice purple snowman shirt on him before it ever dawned on me that today was Valentines day.  Hey! I'm a busy gal. Most days I'm doing good to know what day of the week it is; forget about knowing the date. 

So anyway, when I realized it, I went and found a black and red shirt.  No it wasn't really Valentinesy, but it did have red on it.  To be honest, he looked more like a lumberjack than anything. 

To be honest, I don't see any point in buying a Valentines Day shirt for him every year.  If we get one in a hand-me-down bag, great! But I'm not about to go spend $15-$20 for a new shirt for every holiday.  We'll make do with what we already have or we'll go without. 

Does that make me a bad mom?  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment